The Most Recognized Real Estate Source in the Shenandoah Valley!
Licensed in Virginia and West Virginia
Shenandoah Valley a wonderful place to call home.
We are home to the natural wonder of Seven Bends of the North Fork of the Shenandoah River, New Market Battlefield State Historical Park, the Virginia Museum of the Civil War, Shenandoah Caverns, American Parade on Celebration, The Yellow Barn, the Shenandoah Valley Music Festival, Bryce Resort with year round activities, Strasburg Museum, Hupps Hill Civil War Park, Woodstock Museum, Edinburg Mill Museum, tour Route 11 traveling through Strasburg, Toms Brook, Maurertown, Woodstock, Edinburg, Mt. Jackson, New Market and more. Shenandoah County is home to many vineyards such as Cave Ridge Vineyard, North Mountain Vineyard, Shenandoah Vineyard, Wolf Gap Vineyard and more.
Crystal Fleming, REALTOR® 540-287-7722
Licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia
Buyer's Agent, Listing Agent, Relocation, and Professional Staging. Proudly serving Shenandoah, Rockingham, Page, and Surrounding Counties. Crystal's knowledge is in residential sales, advertising and property staging. Her unique professional strengths and intimate market knowledge which allows her to provide the highest level of marketing, service, strategy and negotiation. She has also worked in the mortgage lender/banker field for 5 years.
- Board of Director in the Massanutten Association of REALTORS®. 2014 - 2016
- Member of the Virginia Association of REALTORS® 2013 - Present
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS® 2013 - Present
- Member of the Massanutten Association of REALTORS® 2013 - Present
- Lions Club International 2017 - Present
- Event Coordinator - Prince of Peace Lutheran Church, Basye VA 2015- Present
- Past Board Member of Search Group Home Mt Jackson, VA
- Past Host For TV Show "Virginia Treasures". WSHV - PBS.
- Past Red Cross Volunteer
Crystal is committed to delivering the ultimate buying and selling experience.